|Name||InternetSpeedTest 2 9 1 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-01-15 21:35:18|
|Files||InternetSpeedTest 2 9 1 TNT.zip (5.54 MB)|
Internet Speed Test 2.9.1
“Internet Speed test” has a unique algorithm that cannot be tricked by PowerBoost or similar speed enhancement tools. So, the results you achieved will be accurate as per your system data speed. “Internet Speed test” is a single threaded test while most others (like speed test dot net) are multi-threaded. It uses a single connection to download the sample files which is closer to what you actually do in your everyday browsing and downloading.
- One click internet speed test right from the menu bar.
- Upload and Download speed of your network connection.
- Export .txt format report for internet speed tests with date and time.
- Get the public IP address of your computer.
- Just click to copy MAC address of your PC.
- PC network connectivity is shown with a dark and grey icon.
- Can also test with Ookla (speedtest.net), Netflix (fast.com) and AT & T.
- Retina Display enabled icons.
- Easy to use interface.
- Best in the market.
- Test Count: Number of tests done to get accurate results
- Latency Time: A time delay between the cause and the effect of some physical change in the system being observed.
- Jitter Time: The amount of time it takes for a block of information, called a packet, to travel across a network
- Public IP: Your public IP address is the IP address that is logged by various servers/devices when you connect to them through your internet connection.
- Test Server: Location of Server user to determine your internet speed.
- Mac Address: A unique identifier assigned to network interfaces for communications on the physical network segment.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later 64 bit
Web Site: http://appyogi.com/apps
Mac App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/internet-speed-test-app/id1087442457?mt=12
What’s New in Internet Speed Test 2.9.1
We fixed bugs and made some improvements to enhance your experience with the application.